Canada is one of the most diverse countries in the world. Not only that, it boasts of beautiful nature and sceneries in the provinces that you shouldn’t miss. One of the underrated regions that you should visit is in Ontario, and here are some things you should know about the place.
Facts About Ontario
It is the second largest province in Canada which covers more than one million square kilometers, more massive than both Spain and France combined. The official flag is the Red Ensign, which includes the Union Jack, the Coat-of-Arms of the Province, and the representation of the Ontario’s ties to Great Britain. The official motto of the province “Loyal She Began, Loyal She Remains.”
Reasons Why Visit Ontario
There are many reasons why Ontario is one of the best places to visit. Aside from the lakes and getting that picture perfect shot, here are some other reasons why:
- Outdoorsy place. If you are more of the outdoor type of person, then Ontario is the place for you. With forests, lakes, rivers, and mountains galore, the activities that the province can offer is limitless.
- Chilled out place. The atmosphere in the province is very laid back. The tranquility that the lakes and forests can help in relaxing the mind. The excellent food, add it with the fresh air, genuinely bring wonders. You can try the Scandinave Spa in the Blue Mountains and relax by soaking in the hot pools and lazing in the hammocks.
- Ontario offers good festivals. Every year, the province throws several great festivals. Most of them focus on locally grown, fresh produce, like the Wild Leek and Maple Syrup Festival, Garlic Festival and the Bala Cranberry Festival.
Tips for Your Trip in Ontario
- When traveling to Ontario, one of the best ways is by taking the Greyhound Canada buses. The routes cover more than a thousand settlements in various parts of the country.
- If you travel by train, you need to consider that the route passes through canyons, a delight for thrill seekers and enjoy the sceneries that it offers.
- The province’s cultural life deserves special attention. Ontario hosts more than a hundred festivals that tourists can enjoy.
- Bicycles are the best mode of transportation in major cities. You can check out numerous rental centers and enjoy the ride visiting local places in the province.
Exploring Canada can provide you the satisfaction from the sights, food, and culture. If you have any plans on visiting Canada, check out Ontario, and for sure you will fall in love with the province. You can check the link if you need help with your Kanada Visum. One of the best way to gain experience is by traveling, and don’t forget to pay a visit to Ontario.